Watch Barcelona vs Villarreal Live Streaming TV Channel for free.
At the Nou Camp, there is no opponent in La Liga who pocketed a record better than Villarreal. Consider the recent series of 11 games in which players Villarreal able to record four victories, four draws and three loses in the Camp Nou.
If pursed in the last three games, Barca could not even win. The two parties led to a draw and the final three last season Villarreal able to win with a score of 2-1.
Indirectly, these results prove that Villarreal never lose your nerve when playing at home to Barcelona. In the 2010/11 season, the troops Juan Carlos Garrido looks even more fierce than last season. Evidently, Villarreal was able to sit in position 3 standings while.
Even so, it should be noted by Garrido that most of the figures annexed while competing in the El Madrigal Villarreal. When dule staged outside the cage, the story of the 2005/06 Champions League semi-finalists is not very smooth.
Villarreal above facts prove that it is difficult to extend the record of points won at the Camp Nou. What else in this midweek Copa del Rey, Pep resting the majority of its core personnel. Just Valdes, Puyol and Messi played.
In contrast, it took Garrido services best players in the Cup because of the results in the first leg 1-1 lead against Poli Ejido. Capitalized, lost physical shape, it looks like a yellow submarine torpedoes this time will be sluggish.
Head to head Barcelona vs Villarreal:
* May 2, 2010 Villarreal 1-4 Barcelona
* January 3, 2010 Barcelona 1-1 Villarreal
* May 11, 2009 Barcelona 3-3 Villarreal
* December 22, 2008 Villarreal 1-2 Barcelona
* March 10, 2008 Barcelona 1-2 Villarreal
Barcelona's last five games:
* November 11, 2010 Barcelona 5-1 Ceuta
* November 8, 2010 Getafe 1-3 Barcelona
* November 3, 2010 Copenhagen 1-1 Barcelona
* October 31, 2010 Barcelona 5-0 Sevilla
* October 27, 2010 Ceuta 0-2 Barcelona
Villarreal last five games:
* November 11, 2010 Villarreal 2-0 Polideportivo Ejido
* November 7, 2010 Villarreal 4-1 Athletic Bilbao
* November 5, 2010 PAOK 1-0 Villarreal 0 LE
* October 31, 2010 Sporting Gijon 1-1 Villarreal
* October 28, 2010 Polideportivo Ejido 1-1 Villarreal
Predicted Structure and Formation Barcelona vs Villarreal:
Barcelona (4-3-3): Valdes, Alves, Puyol, Abidal, Maxwell, Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi, Messi, Villa, Pedro.
Villarreal (4-4-2): Diego Lopez, A. Lopez, Gonzalo, Marchena, Capdevilla, Cazorla, Bruno, Senna, Valero, Nilmar, Rossi.
Reserves: J. Carlos, Catala, Musaccio, Dead, Montero, Altidore.
Watch Barcelona vs Villarreal Live Streaming TV Channel on Channel 1 or Channel 2 here. Prediction Scores Barcelona vs Villarreal by www-streaming.blogspot.com: Barcelona win with a score of 2-1.